Human Rights Wing
D) Human Rights Wing
- Review of human rights situation in the State including implementation of laws, policies and measures on the subject
- Co-ordination of activities of all departments in respect of human rights.
- Initiatives for harmonization of Legislation.
- Regulations and practices with the Federal and Provincial Governments and agreement to which State Govt. is a party and monitoring their implementation action.
- Obtaining information, documents and reports on complaints and allegation of human rights violation from government departments and other responsible agencies.
- Refer and recommend investigations and inquiries in respect of any incident of violation of human rights.